Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide Team Blog Hop.

Hi! Welcome to my first Blog Hop. This is also a first in a team hop. You may have started here or come from my team mate Marcia. When finished her please continue to another of my team mates Gretchen. I asked to be able to use the Z1913 Seasons Tweeting Gift Bag Kit. The reason is I ordered it for just the stamp set, which was a deal in itself but after receiving it I fell in love with the complete Kit. I could not stop myself from also using another stamp set from the guide. I love the stamp set C1567 Santa Claus. I will give a complete list of inks and markers after the photo.
I used 44751 Archival Black Ink Pad and Z2116 Cranberry ink Pad. I colored in with our awesome Alchol base Markers. They come 2 in a set to help with shading. That is why I have so few color names but many more shades. These are the follow Colors Sets: Z2423 - Ponderosa Pine; Z2419 - Cranberry; Z2409 - Smoothee; Z2418 - Hollyhock; Z2414 - Pear; Z2406 - Creme Brulee; Z2400 - Twilight. Hope you continue with the hop and enjoy every hop.

7 comments:

  1. Cute project. Nice job with the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Great for small gifts! Nice job coloring in with the markers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are great on these adorable tags. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice project! Always fun to see what everyone does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute, Judy! Great coloring on the images. You inspire us to get our markers out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These gift bags look so nice with the tags! Great job coloring with the alcohol markers. They look so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete